Monday, August 17, 2009

Spot's wedding by Emma

"All of the boy stuffed animals getting ready for the wedding. They are all wearing matching scarfs.
This is the groom and bride kissing. Spot, who I got on the day I was born from Allison, and Ginger I got for Christmas.

This is the wedding. Dark blue is the boys and the light blue scarfs is the girls. Only dog and bears were invited to the wedding, and one cat. The piano is beside Spot. The blue scarf is the aisle. Allison's doll was the preacher.

I wanted Spot and Ginger to get married because they are both dogs and they like each other a lot and they wanted to get married. "

by Emma
_______________________
The girls spent hours on Friday afternoon with Spot's wedding. At 4:30 pm, I got tired of all of the preparations and said "the wedding needs to take place before supper!"

Em had asked "Are dog weddings forever? What if I get a Dalmatian girl dog later and Spot wants to be married to her?" I counseled her that maybe Spot wasn't ready to get married if Em was worried about that and that even stuffed animal dog weddings should be forever, no matter what new toy comes along. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

afreakforjc said...

Hil-ar-ious! So this is why girls plan out their weddings for forever...

Becky said...

sounds like something i would have done as a child:) too cute!