Thursday, August 20, 2009

McDonalds in PNG

I was out of ideas for a meal and found chicken nuggets on line. Then french fries, so the idea grew from there.
I copied off McDonald's menu's from around the world from the Internet. Emma made place cards.
I really wanted to have fresh green peppers as side, but Emma thought it was "anti-McDonald's". It was Em's night to help with supper, and she breaded all of the chicken. I think I will have her do all of my breading from now on!
We found some McDonald's toys up at the hospital and traded some of our other toys for these.
The caramel dip was the greatest! Em and I just finished reading the book "Sarah, Plain and Tall" and one of my favorite quotes from the book is "There is always something to miss, no matter where you are."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marci in MO said...

What fun! That is so creative. God Bless you and your family as you minister to the people of PNG.