Monday, March 23, 2009

Middle age???

Scott and I both celebrated our 36th birthday this week! I am 6 days older and Scott makes fun of me for those six days! Then time catches up with him.
I suppose I should be having a mid life crisis or thinking about how old I am getting, but it hasn't happened yet.
Maybe it is because I was sick for those 24 months after Olivia was born, that I am just enjoying being alive and healthy and able to do what I want.
So, here is us on our birthdays, just celebrating, not worrying about getting older. Maybe I'll worry next year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Keri said...

Happy birthday to both of you. That just about how I feel about aging as well.

Love that family pic of you too. :-)

Alison Weinstock said...

Scott and Gail-
Happy birthday tupela! It makes me smile to know you had such a wonderful week in Madang too- gorgeous! Peace,
Alison

Dawn said...

Don't start next year or the next or the next!

The trip to Madang looks absolutely wonderful! I know you'll miss your parents when they have to go back home, but what a fabulous time you have had!