Sunday, March 8, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

1. Kids in feety jammies.
2. Snuggling on the couch for a good movie.
3. A free rainy afternoon and a “book that never ends”.
4. Coke Zero with a teaspoon of peach syrup. (or if in America, a Sonic Diet Vanilla Dr Pepper)
5. That achy feeling after working out.
6. Putting the binding on a freshly finished quilt.
7. Devotions on my front porch.
8. Any adventure that is not too scary.
9. Undivided time with family.
10. A clean kitchen, that I didn’t have to do!
11. A box from America!!!
12. Being a part of a life changing surgery.
13. Unbridled giggles.
14. Forever friends.
15. Rain so loud on the tin roof.


A friend of mine did this on her blog. It was fun to reply. What are a few of your favorite things?

3 comments:

Keri said...

I love your list! You have a few I could have added to my list as well. :-)

Dawn said...

Love your list! I hope you're having a wonderful time with your parents.

Alison Weinstock said...

Some of my favorite things are:

smell of fresh cut grass in the early spring, kids giggling, swimming, homemade bread, thunderstorms and knowing that my God loves me beyond the shadow of a doubt.

~ Alison