Sunday, August 8, 2010

Second hand shopping

Looking for an adventure, and a day with just a little shopping, 5 of us Kudjipians headed to Hagen to find bargains.  It’s a different way of “back to school” shopping, but lots of fun!

IMG_2478 I tend to gravitate to familiar things.  My dad wear or wore Read Wing Boots  most of his life.  I always see these banners up on a store (which is an overseas container) front.  We stopped and found out that the PNG man had a friend in Minnesota and he was actually selling Red Wing shoes, belts, and other items.  Fun.IMG_2481 Ethan found a cute hat, but we could not convince him to buy it.

Had a contest going to who could find the funniest shirt saying.  There were many in the running, some we didn’t understand and some we blushed when reading.  Rachel, our teacher for the high school, found this gem, but didn’t think her students would enjoy it.

IMG_2482 IMG_2483 2 little girls as cute as can be, walking beside the road.

This girl was in a bin of items for sale.  I told her I wanted to buy her, and she came willingly to my arms and then proceeded to scream her head off!  When will I learn?

IMG_2484

No comments: