Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Emma's big bandage

 
Coming home from the women's gathering, I found Emma wrapped up like this. A peice of bamboo hit her on the head. There is less than a centimeter cut, no stitches needed. Scott and I were both gone, so Rebeka, who was taking care of the girls and the work and witness team lovingly took care of Em, washed her up and those at the hospital gave her such a nice bandage. I am not sure that I will ever get her to take it off, she is so proud of her bandage.
 
 
The pictures are from Emma, herself, as she wanted pictures of the blood on the rock and the bamboo that hit her. The little cut didn't slow her down for long and she never stopped talking!

Thank you God, for watching over my little one that she wasn't hurt any more than this little cut and thank you for the hands that helped her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JenLo said...

Glad it looks worse than it was! And anybody would be proud of that badge of courage!