Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Okay! I haven't posted since my parents left. It has been a time of learning to praise God in the "Hello's" and "Good-byes".

And now, our camera battery's have died (AA) and I need to buy some more. My friend took some pictures for us, with her amazingly nice camera and they are too big to upload to my blog. I have been trying for about an hour.

So, here I am, typing, no pictures and no exciting news to tell.

Scott and I are going to share about HIV with the bible college and teacher's college students and spouses on Thursday. Pray for us as we prepare and share.

Allison and Emma are on Spring break and enjoying their free time with nothing hindering their own personal interests.

May the reality of the cross and Christ's rising again be very real this Easter season.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I can only imagine how much you miss your parents when they were there for such a nice long visit.

My camera battery quit charging and now I'm looking for a new one - it'll be over $40, I fear. UGH!! But I'm really missing my camera and missing photo ops.

Mike and Deb Attwood said...

Glad you had a good time with the parents but speaking from a grandparents view I'm sure they REALLY enjoyed their time with the grandkids I know how much I miss mine when a week goes by and they only live 10 miles away. So we take advantage of every moment we get. Keep safe and have a very BLESSED EASTER SUNDAY