Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

5:45 am...When we woke, it was still dark. As we left the house, the birds started chirping and singing, and the fog was lifting.

6:10 am We enjoyed so many beautiful colors of pink, blue, and purple on the 3/4 mile walk to the other end of the station. The girls said it was "like God was painting the sky, like we dyed Easter eggs". What a beautiful time of seeing God's creativity!

By 6:40am, The sun was fully hidden by clouds and it was a chilly 60 degrees or so.
Emma and I paused to snap these clouds moving so quickly and being so beautiful on the mountain side.
An amazing sunrise service with the missionaries and friends celebrating Easter. I gladly say "give me Jesus!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison Weinstock said...

Lovely. . .Give me Jesus too!
In 7 hours or so we'll be waking up to celebrate an amazing Jesus-filled Easter too! Love you all,
~Alison

Donna Litherland said...

Isn't it great to be able to celebrate and worship the RISEN CHRIST all over the world together

Donna Litherland
So Chicago Heights, Ill.

Dawn said...

Wow, how did I get so far behind?? I'm glad your camera's working again. My battery died and I had a hard time finding a replacement - and I live in the US!

Love the early morning Easter pictures it - they are lovely. And also the family photo. I'm going to getit to Bill and put it on our bulletin board.