Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Monday night celebration

 

Everything in PNG must have a ceremony of opening, a new road, a new hospital, new building, new store…so I thought it only fitting to have a “house remodel opening”.  We invited our friends, Matthew (who did the work) and his family.  I told him, “who ever is sleeping at your house tonight, bring them to supper”.  I should count my blessings that it wasn’t the entire village!  Here are his 2 daughters with Olivia.IMG_1563 IMG_1564 His cutie son, Jimmy James, named after my dad.

And the rest of us!  It was a fun night.  Everyone was rolling and laughing out loud at Tom and Jerry cartoons.  Tom and Jerry have no trouble cross culturally!

IMG_1565

2 comments:

Alison Weinstock said...

Gail- sounds like so much fun! Please give my love to Matthew and Betty!
~Alison

Glenda said...

Your pics "speak" loudly of your love for the PNG people! Such cute kiddos, too!