Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where o-where is Judy?

When Judy is here, she is in charge of the storeroom. Seen above. It looks a little crazy, but there is a place for most everything and most everything is in it's place. We get containers of supplies from the states (Dr Todd Winters, Medford OR) Those supplies are unloaded into our empty containers. Then, as time allows, we moved a truck bed full to the storeroom. They are on the left, waiting to be distributed.
Since Judy is in the states, I was opening and putting away some boxes. There could be anything inside! Usually labeled on the outside, so I know a little of where it goes.
Last week I opened, put away or distributed about 30 boxes. Now I just need to get another truck load moved and start putting those away. And pray for Judy to come home soon!
A blessed sight! Empty boxes. We are so thankful for the giving of people in the states. Every day, we would have not had the supplies that we desperately need if not for these containers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andy and Judy said...

Thanks so much, Gail-o, for all the hard work! I'll be home soon and will carry on!

Love you!
Judy-o

afreakforjc said...

Man, I wish there was a way I could zap those empty boxes over here! I could use the packaging stuff for moving.