Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Day!


I have been having trouble with my computer/Internet/blogging for a while now. My amazing friend Danielle came and stood by the computer this morning and it started working perfectly! I spent an hour yesterday without any progress!

Anyway, a long, long time ago the girls, Aden and I delivered May Baskets. I had planned to do it in the morning when Al and Em were on a field trip. They saw the baskets and quickly notified me that they did not want to be left out. So, after naps it was.

We got caught at every one's house, except for the people who were not home! I don't know why I love May Day so much, other than a vague memory of delivering them in (?) 2nd grade to the teachers at school, and enjoying it so much.

Hope your May Day was happy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yes, yes, it was just my amazing presence that got your computer working! haha...

we certainly enjoyed our May Day basket from the Dooleys... I think the candies disappeared wayyy too fast!