Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 14th!

I am late in blogging, but Olivia turned four in a dramatic way! She had been planning and inviting people to her birthday since Janurary! She is such a joy to my life! Here she is with her breakfast choice of french toast!
It was a Mickey Mouse party with Mexican food for the meal. I pulled out the plates and napkins and party blowers that Mom and Dad had brought in March. I laid them out on the coffee table so Livy could see them first thing. I told her "Grammer and Papa brought those for you!" She said "They are here today?!" As sad as we were not to have family with us, it was a very nice party.

Olivia, at four, is very into dress up, princesses, and babies. She loves coloring and drawing pictures. Livy and I still nap every day, she is a good napper. She loves playing with Aden and her sisters and helping in the kitchen. Thank you God, for Olivia!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alison Weinstock said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!
Love, Aunt Alison