Monday, January 12, 2009

Eleven

Can you believe that it has been 11 years? WOW! Al is such a great gal. She is a great 11 year old. She is kind and very sensitive. She is very perceptive of other's feelings and likes to make sure people are happy.
At 11, she is happy to still climb up in the chair by dad, climb trees, play fairy games with her sisters, play on the computer, reads everything she can get her hands on. Allie is our early riser, usually at 6 or 6:30 am. She likes her room to be organized, but doesn't have to have it perfect to enjoy it. She likes school and likes being home as well.
I asked Al if she wanted breakfast in bed, and she said " I can't wait that long to get up". Thankfully, I did decorations the night before! She was up at 6:15, but I think awake long before that. We had blueberry muffins and grape juice for breakfast and peppermint tea.
Do you remember being 11? 5th grade? I remember getting sent to the principal's office, having 2 best friends, encyclopedia reports, loving to read, and loving my cats. Go ahead and post your memories from when you were 11.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alison Weinstock said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

Hmm. . . when I was 11 I was in 6th grade and had just moved to a new school, Prairie Center Elementary. It wasn't always easy being the new kid, but God helped me to make new friends and join in on some fantastic new adventures!
I also remember being the "big kid" on the bus ride to school and getting to help out the "youngin's"-that was pretty cool! Enjoy being 11 Allie!

~ Aunt Alison