Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Updates

I am having trouble with my blog! I keep getting about 10 script errors when I try to post through Picasa and put up pictures.

BUT here are the latest details of our lives....

-PNG river land issues are threatening our hydro electric plant to be turned off.
-Land disputes at an area of community service has shut down the Lord's work there.
-My heart is heavy that almost every weekend there are 2-3 rape cases than come in to the hospital. I think about how many more are not even reported. And with growing HIV rate, this is just breaking my heart.

On a positive note...
-Scott's parents made it here to PNG safely and we are enjoying our visit.
-We will go to a remote area to ?relax? for 5 days. Only having electricity a few hours in the evening. We plan to hike, play in the river, read, play games and do puzzles? So no updates for a bit. (I am questioning my decision and wondering why I didn't plan to go somewhere with power, hot water, and someone else cooking!)

Thanks for being involved in our lives!

1 comment:

wvpv said...

maybe this can help with your Picasa -> Blogger uploads:

http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=19890&topic=1145