Saturday, August 23, 2008

Emma's Birthday party

What a fun time for celebrating! We got up early and started blowing up balloons-45 in all- and cleaning up to get ready for the party.
Emma had delivered the invitations around and planned all the games for the party.
 
Emma's games were:
Horse, Horse, Pony (duck duck goose)
Horse Tag
Mad Horse
Rope a Horse and
Biting Horse (hot potato- but with a toy horse)
 
Emma says: "I had a lot of fun at my horse birthday party. I like that I am older and might be able to ride more rides"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

My oldest went through a huge horse craze when she was about 11 and 12. She got lucky and found a stable here on the hillside where they'd let her volunteer just to be around the horses and she worked there for a couple summers in complete happiness. Even mucking out the stables made her happy :)

Katieannsmama said...

Katie wanted me to tell you Happy Birthday, Emma! Hope you had a wondeful, blessed day!
Love,
The Alexander Family
Independence, KS

Anonymous said...

Emma, I remember enjoying your birthday party last year. Blessings in this new year.