Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of School!!!! 2011

 

IMG_5933 IMG_5946 IMG_5955 IMG_5939 Gulp!  Doesn’t this one just get you right there?  Wow!  First time all 3 are out of the house M-F, 8-3.  IMG_5960 IMG_5965 

I am teaching Em and another girl at the MK school>  The other mom and I are trading off day. 

I came home from the first day exhausted.  Even though teaching at the MK school is easier because I am only teaching not juggling laundry, phone calls, visitors, cooking, cleaning…..

Scott was on call, was gone most of the night.  I heard him leave at 4am, and he wasn’t there when my alarm didn’t go off this morning.  We all got up at 7am, and were out the door at 7:45!  Phew, that was a challenge in it’s self. 

Olivia was the first one ready this morning with her book bag, lunch, jacket, and shoes all lined up by the door.  This was her first full day of school. 

Al’s first day at the “high school” where there is more independent study, some of the subjects, she is waiting on her classmate to come back to start.  Her favorite subject today was German with Aunt Janet. 

Em and I got along fine and are excited about 5th grade. 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Awwww . . . I love that first sweet pic! Your girls are growing so fast! I wish them and you a wonderful school year.

Alison Weinstock said...

I remember the 1st day of school when Allie was the only Dooley officially in the MK school. How things have changed! :-)
~Alison

Dawn said...

High School??? How can it be? Looks like the beginning of a very good year.