Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to school shopping

 

I ordered 6 dresses on line, had them sent to my mom and then mom mailed them over to us.  To supplement those dresses, we go to used clothing areas, and see what great finds we can get.

Then school supplies, a friend is mailing some over, but they are yet to arrive.

IMG_5857 IMG_5913 IMG_5914 I went to this lovely stationary supply store, and got some notebooks. No real tape, no 3 hole punch, no folders, no cute little boxes to hold pencils.  Many on the things on the shelves were new stock.  So when I wanted to buy them, there was no price.  No manager to give the price.  No way for me to buy them….Em nau!

IMG_5916 IMG_5917

Fun little things for school lunches, here is one of our grocery stores.  Toto, we are not in Kansas.

No comments: