Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chinese Invasion at PNG

IMG_1811 

Just kidding! I mean Chinese Friend invasion!  My girls are having tons of fun with the volunteer kids here this month.  Full time play morning to night, except when I have chores for them to do.

Olivia has play married Caleb many times over the past few days.  We talked this morning about kisses only being for our family and that she should only hug friends.  “what about pretend kisses?” came from Olivia….”umm, let’s not”.  So my ears perked up when I heard a deep pretend voice says “Do you…what is your name…Emily…take John to be your wife…or husband”  “you may now hug the bride”!  They are on to playing doctor now…I am not sure that is a better choice than playing marriage.IMG_1825 IMG_1827 IMG_1829

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Friendship is sweet in any culture . . . right?!

afreakforjc said...

Lol! Playing doctor vs. kisses...hmm..