Friday, February 22, 2008

Princess Allison

Allison and I had a special treat yesterday. I asked Scott to drop us off and I would call him when we needed picked up. We went and had a manicure and pedicure! It was so fun!
I think that I have had 3 pedicures and maybe 3 manicures in my life! This was Allison's first. She was so excited. Allie was pretty quite during the process. She just had a smile on her face the entire time that wouldn't quit!
The toes before....
The toes after! I liked Allison's blue toes so much that I did the same on mine. They did a 10 or 15 minute massage of our legs with lotion that made our legs all tingly. Scott had given me money for Valentines for a massage, but I decided to do this girl bonding with my 10 year old instead. It was lots of fun. Emma and Olivia were not left out. Olivia got a new braclet to replace the one that broke and Emma had a special time as well, but it is her secret, and she will have to tell you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: