Sunday, January 27, 2008

On Martin Luther King day, Monday, we made the most of the holiday and took the cousins and Grandma bowling. Cameron, Griffin, and Aidyn were all very good bowlers. My girls were loving the new adventure that we hadn't tried for a couple years. Griffin won one game and Emma the other. I think that I (Gail) won for the most gutterballs!

The girls are doing well with the adjustment to America, so much that Scott and I headed off to Branson, MO for a little couple time. Pastor and Kris Carlson generously let us use their time share and we had a wonderful time. I don't think that I had every been away from Olivia for 2 nights in her whole life.

Then after our time playing, we had to make up for the time off from school and watching too much tv, so we hit the school work hard on Wednesday and Thursday.

Friday we drove to St Louis to play with the Adam's family and speak on Sunday.

You can keep praying for us as we share that what we say will reach people's hearts not just for the day, but that God will touch their hearts for eternity.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: