Sunday, May 25, 2008

Madang

 
Here we are, on a boat, on the way to a mostly secluded island. Kristen, Judy, Erin, Pam, me, Sam. Guessing about order.
 
Madang is on the East coast of PNG, 45 minute flight or 9 hour drive, we flew.
 
Madang is hot and humid, but some of the most beautiful snorkeling in the world! Really! Come and visit and we'll show you!
 
One of my favorite memories, other than not being called "mom" for four days, is these 2 kids running on the beach, so excited to wave and beaming with smiles.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How beautiful! I'm stopping through there next time!

Alison Weinstock said...

Ahhh. . . Madang! I'm jealous (but so glad you were able to get away and be refreshed for a few days)! Love ya!

Jeano said...

Gail and Scott,
What fun to catch up on your family with your blog! I am so excited to see how you are serving God. I will check back often. Glad to see Scott is still climbing. Ask him to tell you the story of when he and Scott Marshall got us lost in the Ozarks. Super fun story. Don't let him glaze over the details. So funny.
Really good to see you all!
Jean (Owens)Garinger

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE THE PALM TREES!!!!!! It looks like you had a blast!