Friday, April 18, 2008

Coffee?

 
First morning back in PNG, sitting down to a cup of coffee in my favorite cup, I look down and find floaties. Hmmm...what could it be? I check out the coffee in the pot, okay. Milk in the box, okay. Look in the sugar bowl, yep, that is it. Full of ants!

I have been a missionary long enough, living in the tropics, I should of known better! But it guess that it is a sign of my years here, that I just drank it anyway, didn't even try to fish them out.

Funny thing is when I got the cup out of the dishwasher (yes, we have one of the few dishwashers in the entire country of PNG), this morning for a picture, it was full of ants! Guess I didn't get it rinsed well enough! I'll learn all over again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tommy & Jerissa Belsha said...

Gail that is hilarious!!!!
We found a bandu game and had fun playing it with my family (my niece loved it). They don't sell them anymore, Tommy had to get a used one on Amazon.