Sunday, April 11, 2010

Travel fun!

 

IMG_1208 In the capitol of PNG, we had to take all of our luggage to the guest house, we are waiting for the 3 taxis needed to take us.

I wanted to go to a hotel to get some necklaces while in Port Moresby,  this sign was at the cash register.

I want one for my desk!

IMG_1209 IMG_1210 Well, this is jet lag!  At our guest house I got up to go the bathroom at 3am, Olivia instantly pops up and says “HI MOM!”

There was the glow of DS’s and a Leapster for a couple hours, with Olivia occasionally saying “Is it morning NOW?”

IMG_1211 IMG_1220I told this little boy that he his pot was bigger than him, and his dad quickly told him, “The white lady is just talking to you, she won’t hit you”….now, how many times he had been hit by a white person?…

 IMG_1222

Our last plane ride!  Phew! 

No comments: